March 05, 2009
Gay, Lesbian and Transgendered Folks File Rights Complain Against Canadian Government
What to make of this? Basically, I feel that these people have too much time on their hands. I despise the indulgence of hyphenated Canadians. I don't care if you are gay, Jewish, Polish, if you like blue smarties or if you eat the red ones last-if we have universal health care, we shouldn't be allocating health care dollars based on particular "gender identities" or sexual pastimes.
This paragraph is quite telling: The complaint said GLB populations have higher suicide, smoking, alcohol and drug use rates when compared with the general population yet lack targeted programming or dedicated strategies.
Classic victimization pathology. Instead of saying 'hey, why is it that our people have these problems', they look for someone to blame for their misery and of course-someone to fund their cult of victimhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment