Here's some Liberal chatter on the dude. Friends, you and I pay for this crap. Time to JUST SAY NO when they try to drag you off to gulag...do not go gently into the night.
March 28, 2009
Hell on Earth: Mandatory Diversity Training
Here's a story that you might not have heard much about, but you probably should-so that's why I'm posting it. It's the story of a new, shiny, mandatory "diversity training" program that civil servants at the Ministry of Justice will have to take. I think it's outrageous that any employee gets sent to mandatory Diversity Gulag. I'd rather go to a Palestinian Solidarity Haiku Circle than listen to this phony baloney. I'd rather drink decaff soy latte fair trade coffee with a transgendered knitting club for the rest of my life than sit through this crap. But, enough about me.
The fellow who realized the urgent need for the training, and claims to have been a victim of a mean, white, blue-eyed racist system has some interesting hobbies. Why do I get a sense that there might be more to the story, given the rag-tag causes that this "peace" organization is hip with? What's that I see? He took his case to the Human Rights Commission? Say what?
Labels:
celebrate diversity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I will save everyone the time and all the taxpayer money -- I've been ordered to sensitivity training three (3) separate times in my life -- and can tell you exactly what the training consists of.
Sixteen hours (over two days) of "Hey, White-hetero-conservative-male, you are the root of all evil in the world, Did we say 'world'? What we really meant was your kind is the absolute worst In The Entire History of The Planet. You need to be embarassed in front of your co-workers and forced to make mea culpas you aren't sincere about, just to even BEGIN to make amends for what you and your ancestors have done!"
You will be introduced to the concepts of historical and trans-generational guilt. You'll also learn that they don't apply to anything in the real world outside of the White-male Star Chamber where you learned about them. Except perhaps the Berkeley Faculty Lounge.
You will be encouraged to speak, even when you don't wish to. Specifically, you will be asked to regale a room full of hostile minorities and women (they were forced to go too, only the instructor gets them all worked up with all the White-male-Oppression-this, and White-male-Potential-serial-rapist-that) all about your 'worst racist/sexist moment'.
Ah, and don't forget the lovely exercises which the instructor will have you do with the so-flamoyantly-gay-as-to-be-a-characature guy from Marketing, who makes your skin crawl, and who afterwards believes he's your best friend because you finally spoke to him. For him it's a bonding experience; for you, a reason to scrub with Brillo pads and then get checked for AIDS.
When all the racism/sexism/homophobia stuff is done (directed at you, White Male!), it's time for the psychological manipulation exercises, usually involving a written passage where they ask you to count how many times the letter 'f' appears. No one gets this right, and somehow how badly you get it wrong is indicative of how racist you are.
Oh, and don't forget to test! There's almost ALWAYS a multiple-choice test at the end of these things. Even though you're told that the test is simply to help reinforce your lessons, and there is no "pass or fail", believe me, your Human Resources Department doesn't see it that way. To get the highest possible score, simply select the answer which seems the most anti-white-hetero-conservative-male; you'll pass with flying colors, and keep yourself off the secret 'Sack- first-in-case-of-racial-discord' list.
Him? He can't be a racist; he got a 97 on the test!
Oh, I forgot to add: I wasn't a racist/sexist/homophobe before I went to sensitivity training. Now, I'm just convinced the entire planet is full of whining crybabies in need of a high-pressure enemas.
Доброго времен суток,
Надежная и проверенная [url=http://popplers.ru/]партнерка[/url] [b]Popplers.ru[/b] предлагает Вам сотрудничество на выгодных условиях. Мы покупаем ваш ру трафик по выгодным ценам. Владельцам сайтов, вебмагазинов и веб мастерам мы предоставляем выгодные условия, отзывчивую поддержку и проффесиональный подход в нелегком бизнесе рунета.
отличная возможность быстро заработать, выгодная рефферальная программа, направьте ваш ру трафик в нужное русло, в русло прибыли которое принесет вам [url=http://popplers.ru/]Адалт партнерка[/url] [b]Popplers.ru[/b] . Вывод средств в WebMoney или PayPal, возможность срочных выплат в любой день недели, персональный подход к каждому партнеру.
Наши расценки за 1000 уникальных переходов:
DoorWays - 6у.е.
Popunder - 5у.е.
CJ - 5 у.е.
Clickunder - 4 у.е.
Ждем Вас в наших рядах!
ICQ: 498994074
Племяннице двоюродной сестры исполняется четыре года, думаем, что презентовать посоветуйте, что занимательно в таком возрасте детям. У нее обожаемая игрушка - мышонок Тич, думаем, может презентовать мишку http://sweetwear.ru/video1.php. Или порекомендуйте что-нибудь ещё.
Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb
Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb
Post a Comment