June 10, 2009
Dear Poland: Please Get a Better PR Consultation
I really do consider Poland part of New Europe, in Rummy-speak.However, this story really pisses me off."Seventy-three Palestinian children from the Gaza Strip will spend three weeks in Poland for psychological care."How many ways is this just wrong? Hmm...let's see-a country that makes money of death camp tourism, considered putting a disco and shopping mall at Auschwitz, had a Carmelite cross erected there for a while-well that's pretty bad.This is just the epitome of tacky. Maybe if the parents, and uncles of these Palestinian children stopped lopping missiles over to Israel, and inculcating (or "marinating" as Teh Steyn says) their children with death cult dreams from birth, dreaming of killing every last infidel and Jew on the planet-well, maybe the nasty Israeli Nionazis would not be "psychologically damaging" the Palestinian children (AS IF).I know, I know, stop dreaming of any personal or cultural responsibility from the Palestinians...
Labels:
Palestinians,
Poland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment