Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

June 19, 2009

Krauthammer: Obama-Clueless on Iran

Krathhammer's piece is a good one.

However, I actually believe that Obama is willfully silent and passive on Iran becauses he has Marxist tendencies and was born and bred in the western-loathing Alinsky tradition along with the drivel he learned from his mentors-Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers.

I feel sorry for the people of Iran.

During their past revolution, they got Jimmy Carter turning a blind eye to the birth of the Islamic republic. Their thirst for freedom it seems, could not have come at a worse time. I wonder if the Iranian "elections" were purposely delayed until Obama was in office? Can you imagine if Bush were still President? Or if a new Reagan were POTUS? The death of the Ayatollocracy might have been closer to reality.

We'll see how this plays out.

2 comments:

Matthew Noto said...

Reasons for O-bambi silence on Iran;

1. Liberals don't really believe in democracy -- which is why they never support it when they have the opportuity or moral responsibility to do so (see: Israel).

2. He's frightened to death that any criticism of the Iranian regime will result in an escalation of violence in Iraq by terrorists crossing the Iran/Iraq border (see: Al Sadr).

3. His buddies at GE are still making money in Iran. Until GE is firmly and safely established as the official Obama propaganda arm, as the only supplier of green energy, and the major arbiter of American health care, Jeff Immelt wants The One to keep his fat yap shut until he's milked the Iranian cow dry.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Krauthammer.
You can read what I wrote about it in short below. It will link you to a longer post I had right before the election.
Enjoy and stick around for more good content.
http://libertarianhumor.com/2009/06/19/ironic/