Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

June 15, 2009

Muslim Waitress With Hurt Feelings Gets Settlement Over Hot Red Dress

Or something like that.

£3,000? That's pretty good money for hurt feelings.

She actually looks pretty good in this dress.

I don't know about you, but I would not assume from this photo that she was a particularly pious Muslim, I can see her arms, thighs, the outline of pretty perky boobs and even her whole face, that slut!

Ya gotta love Facebook though:

"Miss Lemes told the tribunal that she "might as well be naked" in the dress, adding: "I was brought up a Muslim and am not used to wearing sexually attractive clothes." A photo of Miss Lemes on Facebook, however, showed her wearing a low cut T-shirt revealing her cleavage. "

No comments: