Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

June 04, 2009

Rock Star Bling POTUS Celebrates Muslim Roots

In the Associated Press no less?

Cracks in the unicorn's tushy?

Oceans no longer receding? Jennifer Loven packing for Gulag?

Bling POTUS is all about Islam now.

"As a boy, I spent several years in Indonesia and heard the call of the azaan at the break of dawn and the fall of dusk," he continued. "As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith. As a student of history, I also know civilization's debt to Islam ... I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's story [Editor's note-that would be piracy and blowing things up, suicide bombings and killing American soldiers and citizens abroad]."

"He also referred to himself by his full name — Barack Hussein Obama — and said he's "known Islam on three continents," experiences he said guide his convictions for a renewed relationship between Americans and Muslims."

"And, he quoted from the Quran and issued a greeting of peace heard in Muslim communities in the United States, saying "assalaamu alaykum."

[Editor's not: Actually, what I believe he said is 'asylum alaykum'-come flood the United States with refugee applications, so that together, we can really make America a Muslim country...]

No comments: