Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

July 21, 2009

Humourless Feminist Refuses Money For Terminally Ill Children Because of Bikini Car Wash Origins

When you think of "dirty money", is this really what you think of?

It's hard to think of anything more idiotic than refusing money to help terminally ill children get their dying wish because it was raised by women jiggling around in bikinis, frolicking with soapy water in the summer sun.

""We would never want to engage in any sort of partnership or activity that could potentially be perceived as offensive to some of our families," said Jeannette Tarcha of Make-A-Wish Foundation."

Jeanette Tarcha probably just made the stupidest career move EVAH, and I would be surprised if she wasn't canned because of this. I sort of feel sorry for her for being an earnest priestess of Our Lady of Perpetual Offensiveness.

This is the mindset that most college students and twenty-something young adults grow up with. They are so infused with the "scared-to-offend" gene that they can't see the reducto-ad-absurdum in anything.

The charity, by the way, has had a revenue drop of 10% over the past year-so it's even more ridiculous to refuse the bikini money.

Fortunately for the sick kids of America, the organizer-"Ronnie"-has 52 cards in his deck.

Thus spoaketh The Ronnie: ""If a dying kid is getting their wish to go to Disneyworld in two weeks and you come to them and say, 'Yeah that money is not available because we declined to accept it from girls in a bikini,' I don't think that kid would care where the money came from," Ronnie said.

He added that he is going to donate the money anonymously.

1 comment:

natasha said...

Idiot feminazzi! Good for Ronnie, but I think I'd consider donating to a different children's charity.