July 08, 2009
UK: Families With Disabled Children Feel Shut Out of Society
This is from The Sun. "More than 40% of families said they lacked vital support services such as the ability to take short breaks, access a key worker or childcare. A total of 64% said they did not feel valued by society in their role as carers, while half of families said the opportunity to enjoy leisure activities together was poor or unsatisfactory. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, I don't get this, other peoples problems are not my problems.I have enough worries of my own,in answer to a school feeding scheme the closet conservative said " You breed em , you feed em" well it may not rhyme but I feel that the same goes for cripples ( Not a very P.C.word).I haven't had a holiday in twenty years and I don't have a cripple bank card to draw on so fuck em all.
Post a Comment