August 14, 2009
Another Bogus Hopey Changey Aboriginal "Healing" Thingy
And what a bargain!Only $2 million dollars of taxpayer's money for "victims" of equally bogus "hate crimes" in the Aboriginal community. Gimme a break. What is the Aboriginal word for "JIZYAH", because that what we are paying out-but it's not to our Islamic overlord superiors as protection money. This is Aboriginal Jizyah and it's to a group that refuses to get over their victim status, refuses to deal with alcohol and drug abuse and a refusal for their individual members to grow up and take individual responsibility for their "bad luck".Funny-the harder I work, the better luck I have.The less people take drugs, booze up and sit on their asses all day whining about The Man, the happier they will be.This is a disgrace. I want a refund.
Labels:
Aboriginals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment