August 28, 2009
Good News: New Muslim Group Fielding Candidates for German Elections
Can you spell sharia creep? Yes-I thought you could.Consider this a bold, organized first attempt at organizing Germany into a more acceptable, and sensitive sharia-based society. And to think, the mainstream media would have us believe that there is no Eurabia, and no threat of Muslim culture supplanting the Judeo-Christian culture of Europe.They are spelling it out for us and people still are sticking their fingers in their ears singing lalalalalalla I can't hear you.It's unfortunate that Europe is so happily contributing to its own cultural suicide. The so-smarts of Europe imported vast masses of "Mediterraneans" and "youths" and "Asians" and such.On some level though-Europe deserves it's fate, or should I say it's cali-phate?You killed all your Jews with relish, took their homes and looked away while the trains headed east.Enjoy the fruits of your labours.
Labels:
Eurabia,
Eurabia is doomed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ain't it amazing now, how "peace" and "fairness" always come together to form such a utopian marriage for the blind, doe-eyed socialists?
LC LaWedgie
http://tinyurl.com/n66kkw
I really can't add more.
Post a Comment