Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

September 17, 2009

Death of the Real Man: Guybrows

I am so sick of stories and trends that feminize men, and essentially aim to cut their testicles off. Skirts for men, purses for men, manscaping, salons for men, "man"-icures. It's totally disgusting.

I guess there are certain types of women who have a thing for shiny, oily, greasy men who use more product than them, and have better highlights than them-but, as a wise Polish lady once said: nisht fer mir.(That's Yididsh for "it's not for me", and the Polish lady was my late Bubbie.)

If you can stomach it, here's the latest assault on masculinity: guybrows.

A caveat: I am all for good grooming, but men should just be attending to their issues quietly, and with as much dignity as possible. We really don't need to read all about it.

No comments: