Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 22, 2009

Jimmy Carter: Sorry for Calling You Jews Nazi Apartheid Freaks and Stuff

What do you all make of this?

Maybe dementia has really rotted his brain completely? Sincere? Who knows

2 comments:

Josephine said...

If I'm reading it correctly, he's not sorry for the criticisms, which were sincerely only meant to help Israel treat its Arab neighbours better, but he is sorry for anything he might have said that contributed towards Israel being stigmatized because stigmatizing won't help Israel stop doing all those things that earned his criticism in the first place.

Like: I'm sorry that pointing out you are evil Nazi apartheiders has stigmatized you because that wasn't my intention: I was trying to help you be better persons so you could stop persecuting the Arabs.

He's doing it out of love, you see, not out of the desire to stigmatize.

I think his brain rotted a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.