Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 27, 2009

Taste of Gaza Comes to Toronto

And good friends Five Feet of Fury and Blazing Cat Fur were there to capture the anti-Western, Jew hating pinko commie rat bastoids in action!

Thanks, guys. I was busy with my little Jew children, on full time Mom duty. Thanks for being there!

UPDATE: The fantabulous Lumpy, Frumpy & Grumpy was there, too!

Lumpy, Frumpy & Grumpy asked one of the shriveled up Code Pinkos what the sign that she was carrying mean (it was in Arabic). Now, my Arabic is a bit rusty but I am pretty sure it says "I am a dhimmi fool and my clitoris means nothing to me".

3 comments:

Blazingcatfur said...

Hi Mom, we were at the march while you thought we were napping!

Closet Conservative said...

Oh I knew you were going. A little birdie told me so...

Josephine said...

LOL, thanks for the translation and the linky-love!