Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

January 07, 2010

Another Day, Another Frothing Jew-Hater Flunks Steyn's Mohammad Test

Screeching, angry dude on an airplane in Florida is removed for hollering about wanting to kill all the Jews or something...

An airline passenger in Miami proclaimed "I want to kill all the Jews" before police forced him off a Detroit-bound plane, authorities said Thursday.

"Mansor Mohammad Asad, 43, of Ohio, was arrested Wednesday night, according to a police department statement."

Here's a little jewel buried inside the story: The affidavit noted that alcohol didn't appear to be a factor during the incident.

Just natural, free-flowing, non-boozy antisemitism...carry on...nothing to see here.

6 comments:

robinintn said...

Predictions:

1. He and his buddies will be proclaimed "lone wackos", without any trace of irony.

2. None will ever be placed on a no-fly list.

3. They will sue everyone in sight, and settle for "undisclosed amounts."

4. Except for above, (1.), the incident will be ignored by the legacy media.

Silber Streak said...

Detroit City: From Muscle Cars to Musselmen

Closet Conservative said...

Get ready for the 'history of depression' and/or 'mental illness' stuff.

Also, apparently-some of his best friends are Jews AND HE LIKES BAGELS!!!

Winston said...

good post.

Lord Melchior said...

I'm all for deporting him, but I hardly think ranting qualifies as a terrorist attack. If he had Al Qaeda handlers I'm sure they would've told him to have prayed loudly in Arabic instead. Better lawsuit material...

Blazingcatfur said...

I love your new Banner!