Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

January 01, 2010

Blogging may be light..

Until I get my life back again when my kids are back at school and I get to go back to work. Yay Monday, let's hear it for MONDAY!!!

5 comments:

Larry Sheldon said...

"here"?

I can understand that a whole lot easier than I can understand people who applaud, support, or encourage the people that want to obliterate them.

And the group-name for the people I don't understand, what ever it is, starts with "pan-".

Closet Conservative said...

Thanks for catching my typo.
I have no idea what your other comments mean.

Larry Sheldon said...

I can understand the typo--I do worse all the time.

I don't understand groups of people supporting, voting for, defending people who have taken a blood oath to destroy them.

There are lots names for such people -- "small business owners", "labor", "Jews", -- there must be a grouping name for all of them.

I don't know what it it, but I'm sure it will start with the "Pan" syllable -- a word like "pandemic", only applying to groups of people with a common dementia.

Larry Sheldon said...

Bah. Typos.

I don't know what it iS, but I'm sure it will start ....

Closet Conservative said...

Yes. It's insane. It's the Oslo Syndrome. Or as Ruth Weiss writes-there has never been a people in history to have more of its members aligned with the forces that wish to destroy it-than the Jews. NUTS.