Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

January 09, 2010

Jew-Hatred and "Islamophobia" Incomparable

One would think.

Except for the new head of a centre for antisemitism studies in (ahem) Germany of all places.

He feels that the Muslims are the new Jews, and that "Islamophobia" is the same as antisemitism and stuff.

Isn't that special?

I mean, isn't this exactly the kind of guy that you want heading up the academic research into antisemitism in Germany?

I guess it's just a natural progression in the German dhimmi deference to their guest Turks and stuff. But still, I can't be the only one who is moderately uncomfortable with this.

2 comments:

David Blank said...

Look, how you compelled and forced to moderate the comment. hahaha...How easily your freedom had been slicedddddd. Learn the etiquetes to run a blog. Stop hating any religion my dear Mr.Conservative. Go inside your closet and rethink.
You have clipped penis in your pants so do Muslims.

Closet Conservative said...

I'm leaving your comment up so everyone can see what an illiterate fool you are. Thanks.