I like Stephen Harper and Jason Kenney.
And nothing is more delicious in the morning than hearing that Liberals and anti-Israel Canadian cranks are getting their noses bent out of shape because their funding is being cut by the Harper government.
Go raise your own money if anti-Israel activism is so important to you.
It's a cold chill! It's, it's...scary! Let's see, what else to they call it?
Hmm, “a deliberate attempt ... to dampen and control public dissent and accountability.”
And it's "dangerous"!
I am absolutely loving this article, and think it is about time that these crank Jew-haters and self-loathing Westerners feel the pain in their pocketbooks.
Totally awesome.
And thus spoke the BadAss:
"Mr. Kenney was asked directly this week whether the government is cutting funding to groups that in any way criticize Israel, and gave an ambiguous response: “Every agency in the government has to be accountable to taxpayers and I think that's an important principle.”
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment