Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

March 17, 2010

Breaking: Catholic Adoption Agency Wins A Round of Gayhad in the UK

This is an incredibly important story. No wonder it's being buried and is nowhere on the mealy-mouthed mainstream media radar.

I am really happy that the Catholics won this round. This is not to say that gay people cannot be excellent parents. I believe that it is idiotic, as some conservatives insist, that children are better institutionalized rather than living with gay parents.

However, I feel that one Mom and one Dad is the best situation for children. I wish that committed gay couples would adopt kids before considering the complicated ways in which to bring "their own" kids into the world.

This is a big, big victory for Christians and will have many, many ramifications in the UK. It's a very good start.

1 comment:

natasha said...

It is a good start. I loved this statement near the end: "The loophole this created was never intended to be used this way." No, it was intended to allow gay charities to discriminate against heterosexual couples in favor of gay couples.

I am in agreement with you that gay parents can be excellent parents, but I cringe when I hear about some gay/lesbian couple using a surrogate/sperm donor because they want "a kid of their own." I'm sure there are many children institutionalized who could use a good home. I wish gay couples would look to adopting those older harder to place kids -- that would be a real sign of selflessness.