When I visited Texas, I was surprised by how many Muslims I saw living there. Why weren't they being run out of town on a rail by all those "intolerant southerners" I keep hearing about?
Of course, in the city I live in, ultra-liberal Seattle, there are Muslims too, but they live in sheltered neighborhoods and walk around with full burquas on, since our "tolerant" liberal city would never dream of asking them to assimilate to American culture.
1 comment:
This is an amazing story.
When I visited Texas, I was surprised by how many Muslims I saw living there. Why weren't they being run out of town on a rail by all those "intolerant southerners" I keep hearing about?
Of course, in the city I live in, ultra-liberal Seattle, there are Muslims too, but they live in sheltered neighborhoods and walk around with full burquas on, since our "tolerant" liberal city would never dream of asking them to assimilate to American culture.
Post a Comment