I'll be back on Wednesday night or Thursday morning with a whole crop of news-the best, the worst and the most disgusting from around the world.
Chag Sameach to Kol Am Yisrael!
"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.
"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan
"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee
I'll be back on Wednesday night or Thursday morning with a whole crop of news-the best, the worst and the most disgusting from around the world.
Chag Sameach to Kol Am Yisrael!
3 comments:
Best wishes to you & yours this Passover, Closet Conservative.
I don't know what the appropriate greeting is, but what ever it is, I offer it.
Since you say "Happy Passover", I'll go with that, but it seems inadequate to the task.
I was invited to a Seder long ago--it is an experience I highly recommend to all persons, or the book or not.
If you are coached as to the meanings and are attentive, it is a deeply moving experience, as I recall it across the years.
Happiness, Joy, Remembrance, and Humility all seem like good ideas.
http://holycoast.blogspot.com/2010/03/for-my-jewish-friends.html
Post a Comment