I'm waiting to see if Mayor Bloomberg, The Food Nazi in terms of getting the City government to 'protect' the populace against trans fats, sugar and salt intake, has to say about this.
I won't hold my breath waiting for the City Council to pass any laws banning this. After all, the man is a creative genius (sarcasm).
This is probably all about publicity. You can't run a top-tier eatery in New York without some draw. Usually, that means either superb food or celebrity regulars. In this case the guy went for lowest-common-denominator shock value.
1 comment:
I'm waiting to see if Mayor Bloomberg, The Food Nazi in terms of getting the City government to 'protect' the populace against trans fats, sugar and salt intake, has to say about this.
I won't hold my breath waiting for the City Council to pass any laws banning this. After all, the man is a creative genius (sarcasm).
This is probably all about publicity. You can't run a top-tier eatery in New York without some draw. Usually, that means either superb food or celebrity regulars. In this case the guy went for lowest-common-denominator shock value.
Yeah, it is disgusting.
Post a Comment