Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

March 22, 2010

OK Now I Am Depressed

Now, you all know that I adore Victor Davis Hanson.

He's just the cat's meow.

He's definitely on the hot hatemonger's list. However-I digress....

This new one by him just depressed the crappola out of me-and I am such an optimist.

I shall put some effort over the next few days at regaining my optimistic spirit about the future of America.

1 comment:

Matthew Noto said...

Don't fret, C-in-C. One of the reasons America is great, and shall be great again, is precisely because we have Professor Hanson and no one else does.

Today may have been a defeat for a free and decent people, but we never retreat-- we just renew the attack in the opposite direction.

Obama and his flunkies will get their electoral comeuppance, just wait and see. And then we can clean up the dogpile this legislation leaves behind.

And if that doesn't work, there's always violence to fall back on!

(just kidding)