First of all, I often document here what happens within socialized medical systems-the deterioration of care, the lines, the "wait times" (a.k.a "rationing"), and the abuse of the system by hypochondriacs.
I also live the system-and know only too well what it's like to spend my time an energy being an advocate for a disabled child within a socialized medical system-and believe me-it's not fun.
I once had to wait almost a year for a sleep study for my child. Can you imagine?
I care about ObamaCare because this seems to me to be one of the biggest power-grabs by the left in American history. It's like a turd at this stage-it's been crapped out, but it ain't going back in again. This turd will have to pass through most of America-the political and economic nooks and crevices of the American body politic before anyone can have any hope of it being sanitized sufficiently, and the toxins eradicated eventually from American life.
I resent the smugness of President Obama-a virtually nobody-who has so damaged the image of America, and it's economy.
For where America is weakened in anyway, so too is Judeo-Christian civilization.
Whatever leftists get their hands on, they destroy. And now, they will destroy the best health care system in the world in this latest coup.
Facts are irrelevant to the left. Where Massachusetts is practically bankrupt because of 'universal' care-the left takes no example, learns no lesson.
I am worried about America, worried that the crushing economic disaster brought on by this administration will also crush (temporarily) the American spirit.
I do not believe there are any procedural tricks that can stop this from happening. The American people will have to fight this tooth and nail, even as it is ushered in by the most destructive, anti-American American president in history.
What a disgrace. And while Washington burns, The Smug one plays basketball.
My prayers are with America this evening. I sit here silently contemplating this seismic shift, wanting to wake up out of the nightmare that is President Barack Hussein Obama for America, for Israel in particular and for the Western world in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment