Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

March 18, 2010

The UK Is Supremely Screwed

Every time I think I've read the most gutless, dhimmi story out of the UK-I find another that tops it.

In this article, you can read about how UK police are now forbidden from asking people their "Christian" names, because that is really, really offensive and stuff.

"Police officers have been banned from asking for 'Christian names' for fear of offending other religions. Officers taking down a suspect's particulars must now refer to their 'personal' or 'family name' as the word 'Christian' could offend Muslims, Sikhs and other faiths, according to new diversity guidelines."

"They state bobbies on the beat should refrain from using phrases such as 'my dear' or 'love', when addressing women for fear it may cause embarrassment or offence.Well-meaning gestures like handshakes or putting a comforting arm around a victim or grieving family member are also prohibited as it could be deemed 'unprofessional'.

The aim of this idiotic stunt is to to 'promote clearer communication' and 'break down barriers' with diverse communities".

Gee, I wonder who that could be?

No comments: