Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

March 18, 2010

US Lawmakers Stand Up to Obama's Anti Israel Posturing

This is a good step forward.

I do think it's important to be vocal-not because Teh One will listen to anyone, but because public opinion can actually gain momentum and thereby back Teh One into a corner, or into a mild retreat.

The thing about Teh One is that of course he is never wrong. This total amateur, this idiot with no professional accomplishments, no publishing history, no academic achievement, a real ZERO, somehow got to be the President of the United States of America.

Why on earth would he think that he has done ANYTHING wrong? He got to where he is because he is perfect, made all the right moves, had all the right people supporting (propping) him.

It's a real problem. He's thinking "if I wasn't perfect, I wouldn't be here".

No comments: