Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

April 15, 2010

Bullshit.

Either this is a pack of dogsqueeze or American Jews are dumber than a bag of hammers.

I'm afraid to call it.

1 comment:

Matthew Noto said...

A few comments on this:

1. The Poll appeared in the New York Times. This automatically makes it suspect. The Times began the process of slanting news or printing outright lies long ago, and it's part of it's business model; the Times is written, and the news tailored to appeal to, a specififc demographic -- Upper East-siders and Upper-East-Side-Wannabes, Artistes, and Orthodox Libtards.

In other words, people who don't rub elbows with us peasants.

2. I can almost promise you that "the Jews" they spoke to for the purposes of this poll were not the Orthodox and Hasidim I know, because they wouldn't have gotten those kinds of numbers. I'm betting they purposely massaged the numbers so that those Jews were mostly excluded.

3. I'm also certain they didn't share this bit of news with the people they questioned -- Syria may have given Hezbollah Scud missiles capable of hitting Tel Aviv with an Iranian nuke;

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304604204575182290135333282.html?mod=djkeyword

That might have "biased" some opinions and skewed the desired result.