Boy were they ever happy not to hear a moronic leftist Jew pontificating about the greatness of Obama, etc...for a change.
Perhaps I should hang a shingle out 'Uppity Right Wing Jew For Hire".
One of the Rabbis in the audience asked if I was writing a book-which I am-aren't we all?
I'm having a ball. I feel so at home in America. I feel at home here in the same way that I do when I touch down in Israel.
I believe this great country will survive Obama and thrive afterward as well.
Most conservatives that I speak to here are very hopeful that Obama will be delivered a pretty crushing blow in the fall, and it may be the beginning of his end.
Let's hope and pray that is the case.
In the meantime, I am going to try to develop this speaking gig line of work. I like it a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment