Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

April 13, 2010

I Love America

So I'm in the glorious USA for a bit, and I feel so at home here.

My cabbie was an Arab, and in between his Arabic conversations with who the heck knows, he was pointing out the local scenery. It didn't seem to matter to him that I had told him I've been here before, he was having such fun-I couldn't stop him.

I got on a train to get to a Seeeekrit Undisclosed Location and saw a moving truck.

"Steve's Moving Truck and Songwriter".

I love it.

The young black couple on the train were making out in front of me while the another passenger asked me where I got my bag.

This is all in the space of a few hours.

When I think about even these isolated vignettes of America, it makes me even more outraged that Barack Obama, the first post-American president-is trying his best to destroy this great country.

No comments: