Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

April 08, 2010

Watch As Obama Weakens America

"In terms of foreign policy—or, better put, foreign clout—the U.S. is going through a startling period of auto-emasculation. Barack Obama has discarded his predecessor’s big stick—the wielding of which should have confirmed the flaws not of big sticks but of his predecessor—and replaced it with a mission of almost messianic outreach to our foes and most adamant competitors (while, at the same time, snubbing allies like Britain, Israel and India; Robert Kagan has a doughty essay on this in The Washington Post.)"

AUTO-EMASCULATION.

DAMN. Wish I had thought of that.

Well, the author can consider that baby officially liberated now. I like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've in the past (on Correspondence Committee) referred to BHOzo's political philosophy as "National castrism" --- not as in Castro, but as in "machete meets uncle Sam's beitzim" ;-)