There are so many things wrong with it, I don't know where to start. Why take in so many of these "refugees" who bring to America such quaint customs like gang raping children?
And then, why take in refugees who, if their daughter is raped, doesn't want their child because of the "shame" and "dishonour" that it brings to their (morally superior, yes) family?
And then, in America-if you catch the culprit(s) of a heinous crime, and the victim has to live in foster care because her parents are abusive and don't want her post-crime, and then the parents don't bother to show up for a trial ("no translator"), and the perp gets probation?
Why? Because he's a black African? This is so sick. The rapist goes to a cushy country club 'treatment centre' instead of getting castrated or incarcerated.
We need moral clarity on these crimes, judges need to throw the book at people. Isn't justice supposed to be colour blind? I am totally outraged by this.
I hope other people will be as well, or at least that the prosecutor will appeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment