Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

June 27, 2010

Partying With the Rockin Morrocans

Just got back from a little outdoor fun with the local Moroccan Jewish community.

It occured to me that this particular community has been bounced twice. Once from Morocco to either Israel or France or Canada, and then from their supposed French-speaking little safehouse in Montreal.

I think that there are very few places where it is wise and safe to be a Jew today. There are only four places actually: Israel, America, Canada and Australia.

I dare anyone to make a case for any other country but these.

I wish I could put the UK in that group but it's too far gone.

There isn't a single European country that is safe for Jews. South America is out also.

We all know how Jews from Arab countries have fared.

So that's it. Four relatively safe havens-for now.

No comments: