Saw this in another excellent article by Robin Of Berkeley-A Recovering Liberal on the Left Coast.
Read this entire article: The Left's Abuse and Use of Children.
I think that a lot of lefties have totally mentally retarded development in terms of their sexuality.
They seem to find it hard to get beyond sexual pleasure and into the realm of any other kind of joy in life.
It's all about who they sleep with, when they do it, who other people sleep with, when they do it, how they do it.
For some of these totally immature brats-that is the only topic that interests them. A lot of them are perverts, both in the hetero and homosexual communities, so they try to couch their pedophilia in terms of 'civil rights' and their perversion in terms of 'social justice'.
In the meantime, they destroy children and nurture other obsessive behaviour in children about sexuality. They push people at vulnerable times in their growth to sexually mutilate themselves and surgically "change" their G-d given gender.
Woe unto us for tolerating the intolerable.
3 comments:
I once ran into a gay guy who absolutely had to tell me he was gay (even though it was pretty obvious!). He was shocked when I told him that:
1. I didn't care
2. I couldn't relate to people who thought of themselves as one-dimensional
3. I was wondering why he never acknowledged other aspects of his life like being a son, a brother, a friend, a professional, etc...and only emphasized his sexuality.
The guy was completely speechless and looked at me like I was from Mars. He couldn't believe that I did not care to embrace and celebrate the only dimension that was important to him, ie. being gay!
If you've been following Robin of Berkeley from the beginning, you would know that the reason she's suddenly become a "Conservative" is because she was dissed by her pals when she announced that she was voting for Hilary rather than Barry. Then, viola, she decided to eschew all the progressive values she has held. It's not that I find her disingenuous, but rather that I don't trust people who change camps so easily. The bucket of cold water, known as 9/11 didn't do it, but her personal experiences did. She has also suddenly accepted Christianity because the Reform Temples shunned her. As good as that article was, I simply don't trust the woman(?). She's a fly-by-night Conservative and could change on a dime.
I don't know anything about her. I just have been amused by a lot of her articles. She has made some pretty devastating observations about liberals...
Post a Comment