However, this story deserves comment.
All I would like to say is that it is likely that this disgusting excuse for a human being and the judge would not be safe around me.
That is all.
"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.
"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan
"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee
However, this story deserves comment.
All I would like to say is that it is likely that this disgusting excuse for a human being and the judge would not be safe around me.
That is all.
1 comment:
I still don't get how a person can be physically one gender, but legally another. If there's been no sex change and you have male parts, you're a male.
Anyway, very sickening. The judge disgusts me too. And, oddly, she and the defendant bear a strong resemblance to each other.
Post a Comment