Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

August 05, 2010

Blogger is EATING COMMENTS Again

Carlos-your comment about the Ground Zero Mosque was excellent, but it got eaten by blogger. If you can, please re-post.

I'm beginning to think that we deserve the Ground Zero Mosque because we are a bunch of defeatist wankers in the West and you reap what you sow.

I was listening to that Florida pastor talk about Burn the Koran Day and I don't agree with everything he says but at least he has some balls.

Burn the Koran Day is not a great strategy, unless the goal is media attention. I don't believe any books should be burned, we need words to document what people believe and book burning is fickle and arbitrary. Those who cheer it today might be somewhat surprised to see their favourite, or holy books burned tomorrow. For me-no book burnings or bannings.

At least he has the guts to say that Americans do not want sharia replacing the constitution, and that sharia is not welcome in America.

Gutless. We are all gutless.

Obviously, I'm in a mood!

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

Thank you for the personalized post. I really did not say anything that other commenters had not already expressed.

The gist of my comment was that one could not help but compare and contrast the express treatment given to the permitting of the proposed behemoth ground zero mosque with the fact that St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, a much more modest structure, which had been in place for many decades before its destruction during the 9/11 terror attack, has still not been allowed to rebuild, despite nearly nine years of trying to get the requisite permits from NYC bureaucracies. But, of course, the Greek Orthodox are nice, polite, law-abiding people, just the sort whom bureaucrats can mistreat with impunity.