Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

August 31, 2010

Hiatus Interruptus!

Is that not a fabulous line and a most excellent announcement?

I thought I had a good one when I complained recently that nappus interruptus was one of the worst things. That's when your kids finally let you have a rest and then 10 minutes into your deep sleep MOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.

Anyway-Teh Steyn! He is back!

Listen! Learn! Rejoice!

It has been a strange summer in the blogosphere for some of us without Steyn around. Kind of quiet and weird for us total and utter groupies.

I for one, welcome the Return of Steyn.

Picture me doing a happy dance-a kind of sinister, Zionist, carefully choreographed one-with fabulous costumes (I'm ruminating on DKNY, but she's a bit well..not on our side-maybe Ralph ("Lauren") Livshitz?

A happy dance, Broadway style with BIG BIG musical numbers, lyrics by scaramouche, script by Shaidle and gratuitous obnoxious running right wing Jewish editorial comment from yours truly. Catfur can do the Playbill.

2 comments:

Josephine said...

I'll give everyone advice on how to cross the street safely.

Closet Conservative said...

OH PERFECT!!!!