I was always under the impression that G*d must be a chick because only a woman could create a world this totally f*cked up, with competing religious doctrines chock-full of logical contradictions, and not only insist upon being taken seriously, but DEMAND to be worshiped for it, as well.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I must take cover against all the flying frying pans certain to come my way...
P.S.: Can you tell I'm an agnostic? Ten years of Catholic schools will do that to you!
1 comment:
I was always under the impression that G*d must be a chick because only a woman could create a world this totally f*cked up, with competing religious doctrines chock-full of logical contradictions, and not only insist upon being taken seriously, but DEMAND to be worshiped for it, as well.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I must take cover against all the flying frying pans certain to come my way...
P.S.: Can you tell I'm an agnostic? Ten years of Catholic schools will do that to you!
Post a Comment