What do I mean by this? That they are so ensconced in their theoretic little bubble-paper world that they just have no interest, and no motivation for outside facts and reality.
Michael Oren, Israel's American-born ambassador to the United States is another example of this.
He has written some very interesting books.
I couldn't get through his book on the Six Day War, I found it really boring and turgid, but the one about America and the Middle East and the Barbary wars was really excellent.
Anyway, Oren is basically a leftist hack who should go back to the ivory tower and just STFU.
As Caroline Glick has noted, he hasn't a bad word to say about Obama, and should really be recalled.
He, like so many other idiot Jews-just doesn't get the jihad.
1 comment:
There may be people who loathe and despise 0bama more than I do, but I can't think of any.
Yet even I am willing to cut Michael Oren some slack. It's not like he could be telling the truth about Emperor Butt Naked and still be an effective ambassador (assuming he wouldn't be declared persona non grata and forcibly replaced).
Post a Comment