This makes my blood boil-not because it's a Jewish event specifically-but because of the entire phenomenon. We are letting lefty activists RUIN the entire world, and impede the legal sovereignty of nations. We are total idiots.
The countries that don't stand up to this bullying are p&ssy wankers also.
1 comment:
I have to admit, my own blood pressure went up significantly when I read the _Mail Online_ article; it went up even more when I read the comments. Nowadays, I often feel that I went to bed sometime in 1968 and became trapped in a nightmare based on the plot of an Ayn Rand novel. (Actually, when I first read Ayn Rand's _Atlas Shrugged_ in my late teens, I was convinced that she had gone overboard with the hyperbole in describing the dystopic USA in which it is set. Now, she strikes me as having been eerily prescient.)
Post a Comment