Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

March 29, 2011

In Which I Salute Beatrice Kurtzman

What an inspirational young woman.

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

What a beautiful and uplifting story. I had to fight back the tears as I was reading it . . . in fact they're still trying to well up as I write this. It made me think that not only is young Miss Kurtzman a wonderful specimen of humanity, but that her father--who, of course, must also have been a wonderful human being to have had such an impact on his daughters--is a lucky man to have had a daughter like her. (I have no doubt that he must now be looking down with pride on her from a very good place indeed.)

This heartwarming story also made me think about my own daughters, and what a blessing it is for a man to have good daughters . . . but that is a different story.