Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

March 08, 2011

Michelle Malkin's Cousin-Missing

If anyone reading this is in the Seattle area, please keep your eyes and ears open. This is just awful.

There is a picture here of Marizela Perez.

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

I was saddened to read this disturbing bit of news on Michelle Malkin's website. Marizela is so young, with seemingly a bright future ahead of her. I hope and pray she'll be found safe and sound before long.

Seattle is a beautiful city, with wonderful restaurants, shops, attractions, and gorgeous vistas; I would visit again just to see Mt. Rainier looming in the distance. That said . . . the city is full of young and _very_ brazen derelicts, even in the best parts of the downtown area. Seven years ago, my wife and I were visiting her sister, who lived in Fort Lewis, which is in the general area of Seattle-Tacoma, where her husband, an army major, was then stationed. Their older daughter, an attractive young woman, went with us on a shopping excursion, on a Saturday morning, to downtown Seattle. While my wife, her niece, and I were walking in a rather fashionable district, on a bright Saturday morning, a twenty-something derelict suddenly appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, barged in between my wife and her niece, and started vulgarly accosting the young lady, right in front of us. (I must seem much more of a middle-aged weenie to others than my self-image!) I had quickly to shoulder him aside and square off against him before he moved off, loudly and coarsely expressing his opinion of all three of us. Naturally, not a policeman was in sight, though, according to my wife's niece, they do next to nothing in such circumstances.

Apparently, the City of Seattle has many "homeless-friendly" policies in place, which encourage this sort of element to congregate there. Behind the its picturesque facade, Seattle can be a gritty and dangerous place for young women. The wages of "progressive" feelgoodism.