Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

May 30, 2011

Gorgeous.

Marilyn was really spectacularly sexy, and not a bone rack or some waif that looks like she could be blown over by a strong wind.

Fantastic pictures here.

2 comments:

Carlos Perera said...

I have to agree, from a male perspective. Actresses like Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Ava Gardner, Hedy Lamarr, . . . but I'm getting carried away . . . emanated a femininity that most of today's crop of female media celebrities can only dream about. (I'm still trying to figure out what it is that other men find alluring about Julia Roberts . . . she looks like a 12-year-old boy in drag--with a bee sting in the lips--to me.)

Closet Conservative said...

I also think Julia Roberts is ugly. She has a ski jump nose nose job and yes-plastic in her lips. It's the femininity that is lacking. So many "stars" now are just sluts.