Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

May 24, 2011

New Islamic TV Reality Show!

"Choudary's Angels".

"Fatima-hi, this is Choudary...have you got a minute?"

"Sure, boss-what's up."

"I need you to pick up my dry cleaning and then take my 4-year old daughter from wife #3 to the clitorerctomy clinic. But swing by my office first and we'll smoke a hookah together and chew some khat. And make sure to dress sexy. I love that black burkha you got in Saudi Arabia with the mesh eye slits."

"Aisha-you there?"

"Yes, Choudray."

I need you to bring your son to Shaheed Camp today and give a lesson in bomb-making."

"And Salima-your assignment for today is to board a bus and start praying in the middle of the bus and start shouting Allahu Akbar. I'll have our lawyer meet you at the police station-and we'll do the whole shpiel just like we rehearsed."

"Everyone clear? Great. Now get to work. I'm going to pick up my welfare check from the Dirty Uppity Kufar's payment office and will see you later."

No comments: