Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

May 30, 2011

Not A Pattriot

Nice to see some straight talk from someone with political ambition.

Yes, I know he mucked up the question about the Palestinians and the "right of return", but he has some good things to say.

As far as I am concerned, there are few who could be worse than the current POTUS in terms of their position on everything to do with the betterment and advancement of Western civilization.

As the article notes, Obama has taken the anti-American, anti-progress and anti-Western position on pretty much every issue since taking office.

The only exception is hunting down Osama bin Ladin.

2 comments:

Carlos Perera said...

I originally commented on this under one of your conservative blogging comrades'--Scaramouche's--blog posts, after she stated that she was disappointed in Herman Cain's confusion over the Palestinian "right of return." Herman Cain was born in 1945. He would have--as I, born in 1953 did--internalized the association between those words and the _Jewish_ right of return to Israel. To this day, when I first hear the expression, the first thing that flashes into my mind is scenes from the movie _Exodus_, with Ari ben Canaan lecturing Kitty Fremont on the rightness of that doctrine.

I have no way of knowing for sure if that accounts for Mr. Cain's "Joe Biden moment," but that is my gut feeling. I have listened to Mr. Cain many times when he has guest-hosted for the very popular (in my Southeastern U. S. neck of the woods) Neil Boortz, and he has always, whenever the subject has arisen, expressed himself as an unwavering friend of Israel in the most unequivocal terms. I, for one would not be sorry to see Mr. Cain occupying the Oval Office (and not just because of his stance on Israel . . . the man oozes politico-economic common sense on most issues).

Closet Conservative said...

Nothing-nobody could be worse than Obama.