Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

May 06, 2011

Run, Bernie, Run!

I guess by now, my fellow haters have covered most of the news about Bernie M. Farber being considered by Nanny McGuinty for the Liberal spot in Thornhill for the upcoming provincial elections.

I think this really proves a point that I have made over and over again, which is that Farber is a liberal, who just happened to have born Jewish.

As scaramouche notes, liberal moonbat Karen Mock was utterly trounced in Thornhill. So, I am delighted that Bernie is going to make a run in Thornhill, he can expect a similar thrashing.

I REALLY REALLY wish I could tell you my Karen Mock story, because I have a doozy, but the details would quite easily identify me.

What I can tell you is that her judgement is exceptionally flawed, to the point of being disturbing.

I wonder what kind of a pension Bernie is going to get from the Canadian Jewish Congress, and if he has already downloaded his CJC contacts to the Ontario Liberal Party?

I have a suspicion that the Liberals are going to go down, so it is just so perfect that Bernie is hitching himself politically to a sinking ship.

It's so delightful, I'm almost giddy.

No comments: