Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

May 08, 2011

Three Little Letters

I-S-M.

Very good article here by Jon Kay from the National Post.

As a history slut, I have read quite a lot about World War II. I don't recall a single book that talked about the need to distinguish between Nazis and Nazism.

Ya know what I mean?

Geert has BIG BALLS. It must be damned hard for him to walk without feeling the weight of those ones. Must be utterly exhausting dragging them around!

I like Geert.

Read and enjoy.

2 comments:

Matthew Noto said...

C-in-C, I too, am a History nut, and the best book I have ever read on the Second World War was "The Penguin History of the Second World War" by Calvocoressi, Wint and Pritchard.

It's heavy on the politics and social circumstances behind the war.

BTW, Calvocoressi was one of the Enigma codebreakers at Bletchley Park, and a lot of that material finds it's way into the section he wrote. It'll blow your mind!

And I sort of adhere to the idea put forth by Richard Attenborough in "The Great Escape", paraphrased "You speak of Nazis and Nazism as if they're different things. So far as I'm concerned we're fighting the whole lot!"

Closet Conservative said...

Oh thanks, I will look at one up. I love reading about the code-breakers. They were awesome. What an era. I love tales of espionage as well.