Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

June 09, 2011

Massive Hate On of the Day

It's still early, but I suspect this is the post of the day that makes me the most enraged.

Disgusting union thugs disrupt Special Olympics ceremony in Madison, Wisconsin.

How pathetic.

Totally outrageous. Lefty really, really hates disabled people.

2 comments:

Carlos Perera said...

As I have mentioned before on Conservative's blog, I work as a physical therapist with disabled children in the Duval County, Florida, school system. One of the most disturbing trend I have noticed over the past several years is how open and un-self-conscious many people--usually on the Left politically--have become in derogating special needs children (especially Down's syndrome children, possibly because this is a condition that is now routinely diagnosed _in utero_) as useless mouths that should have been aborted or euthanized at birth (for their own good, of course).

If, as I believe, the moral worth of a society is measured by how it treats its most helpless members, then we shall collectively have a lot of explaining to do when we have to render account to God.

Closet Conservative said...

It's horrible. They absolutely believe that they should be destroyed. See Peter Singer for example.