Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

June 03, 2011

San Francisco Anti-Circumsition Nazis

Of course there was never any question in most people's minds about the antisemitic nature of this movement.

Now, there is crude propaganda to go along with it.

If this brave cartoonist had any balls at all (I assume he has foreskin, but it's clearly not the same thing) he might address Muslim circumcision-male and female.

I am SURE that is going to be the next volume of this delightful comic book.

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

While reasonable arguments can be made for and against circumcision as a healthcare (as distinct from a religious) issue, the _Foreskin Man_ "comic" is so arrantly anti-Semitic that, as I commented on Scaramouche's blog, Joseph Göbbels would probably have turned the frames down for being over-the-top, if they had been presented to him as pre-production storyboards for _The Eternal Jew_. This is really scary stuff, especially because of the casual acceptance it seems to have received from our Left Coast "opinion leaders." Also, I have yet to read or hear suitably outraged responses from the ADL and the like; maybe they're too busy parsing Tea Party placards for subtle signs of anti-Semitism to have noticed this definitely unsubtle defamation of the Jewish religion jumping up-and-down in front of them.