Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

July 05, 2011

I Have a Question!!

OK, I know I am not very bright, but how come nudity in Canada is NOT OK at Tim Horton's but super double awesome at "Pride"?

Someone please explain it to me?!??!

Are there special nekkid laws for gays and bi-spirit, lesbaneses and stuff, and another set of nekkid laws for pasty white (possibly heterosexual, but who knows-QUESTION YOUR GENDER FOR GOODNESSSSSSAKE!!!) dudes? Link

5 comments:

Blazingcatfur said...

Think I'll pass on the Timbits.

Richard K said...

Come on! The guy was just applying for a job as a donut hole maker!

Closet Conservative said...

You don't want a side order of publies with your Tim Bits?!?!??! LIVE A LITTLE!!!!

Necro said...

Good question, that.

Matthew Noto said...

I'm never having a Bavarian Creme donut there, again.

C'mon, you know why: if there wasn't a double standard then the lawyers would have to find honest work, and the libtards would have to try and make the case for their Utopian ideas to regular people -- whom they could never convince -- and who they otherwise hate.