Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

July 07, 2011

I Think I Don't Get This

I really don't get it.

Is this a new program from Obama? People can get "free" money if they are unemployed to pay their mortgage?

What the heck is a "qualified unemployed borrower"? I'm serious. Isn't that a slight oxymoron? Or maybe just just moron-moron?

2 comments:

Matthew Noto said...

"Qualified, unemployed borrower" is a euphemism for:

Welfare Queen

Illegal Alien

"Oppressed" minority (note: White, heterosexual, Christian, Taxpaying males are NOT an oppressed Minority).

Or in other words, your typical democrat.

This is just like the Stimulus Bill: Obama is trying to feverishly give away (other people's)money to core democratic constituencies under the guise of economic aid before that money runs out.

The point is not just to bribe people for their votes, it's to waste resources, labor and materials in such a way as to prevent the expenditure from actually increasing anyone's standard of living, or of jump-starting real economic activity. Why? because if there are no surpluses (surpluses are created by economic activity)there's no longer any distinction between rich and poor.

One might as well bake millions of loaves of bread and set them on fire, or catch millions of fish and then dump them back into the sea for all the 'economic good' these programs do. It's much the same thing.

This, incidentally, is what every Obama Administration 'Economic' policy has aimed at, whether it's Green Energy Initiatives, ObamaCare, Cash-for-Clunkers, or propping up GM.

Carlos Perera said...

I second everything Matthew has written above.