Just mention that the "West Bank" is actually Jewish ancestral homeland central, call it Judea and Samaria and sit back, make popcorn and relax.
HAHAHAHHAHA.
Here is Jeffrey Goldberg, your moral superior. Your lovely, elegant court Jew, driven to profanity by the thought of an Israeli government official actually supporting the yishuvim in Judea and Samaria, and not apologizing for it, AND using social media to kick butt!
Yeeee haw.
"Danny Ayalon, the former ambassador to the U.S., argues, in essence, the following: The West Bank belongs to Israel now and forever, so fuck off. At least, that's what I heard."
I guess Jeffrey Goldberg doesn't speak English, because Mr. Ayalon said no such thing. Unfortunately, when small-dicked liberal Jews like Goldberg hear any expression of Jewish pride and unapologetic Zionist rhetoric about the connection to the Land of Israel, they hear what they want to hear.
He has a comprehension problem with Jewish strength.
Anyway, if Ayalon really did say "fuck off" in Hebrew, it would be 'lech lehizdayen', which is what I would say to Goldberg and all other weak court Jews.
Hmm. If I am going to be a stickler, it would actually be "go fuck yourself". So yah, Goldberg-do it. 
2 comments:
Couldn't agree more!!!!
Here's something from Front Page which actually explains why the Arabs/Palestinians can't declare a normal peace: http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/26/why-abbas-cannot-recognize-israel-as-a-jewish-state/
GOLEM-LEH!!!
Good to see you!!!
Post a Comment